MA-10, Viewpoints and Wine. Between 4 and 5 hours of activity, from €133 per person
The MA-10 Viewpoints & Wine experience is inspired by the viewpoints built by Archduke Luis Salvador of Austria at the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century. This activity allows you to enjoy the impressive views of the northwest coast of Mallorca, from the Archduke’s look-out points and other adjacent viewing platforms on the MA-10 road. The experience itself will not only dazzle you with the best landscape spectacle on the island, but you will also discover why the Serra de Tramuntana holds the category of World Heritage by UNESCO.
The second part of the experience will be dedicated to a lesser-known attraction of Mallorca: WINE TOURISM, with a tour of the winery, some wine tasting and lunch at one of our partner wineries in the Serra de Tramuntana.
For all those who want to delve into the Mallorcan wine culture, you can visit 2 wineries with their unique tastings and lunch.
The highlights of the tour MA-10, Viewpoints & Wine
- Private group: 1 to 8 people
- Price from €133 per person
- Estimated time of the activity 4-5 hours
- Departure from Sóller at 9am, return at 2pm. Pick-up from other departure points can be arranged
- The viewpoints are a maximum of 10 minutes on foot
- Recommended experience for everyone. A minimum of 18 years of age is required for the wine tasting
- Possibility of visiting 2 wineries, with an additional supplement
Are you willing to enjoy more wine?
Half day activity
A minimum of 18 years of age is required for the wine tasting
Prices from 133€ per person
Prices valid until 31st of December 2023