Discover the best hiking routes on the Island of Mallorca
(flexible schedules, starting from € 60 per person)
Hike a la carte means walking with a local, expert guide, through the best mountain or coastal hiking routes available in the Serra de Tramuntana; a setting with spectacular natural sceneries, recognized in 2011, as a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. During the excursion, you will discover the amazing north coast of Mallorca: a stunning backdrop with extraordinay Mediterranean biodiversity and iconic lanscapes.
The Falco de la Reina guides will put their extensive experience at your disposal and will masterfully share their local knowledge about the natural areas that you will be finding along the route. In this way, you will better understand the environment, the stories and curiosities, the traditions and the culture of all those places where your steps take you.
Hike a la carte, a 100% customized experience
Through this fully customizable experience, you will get an intense enjoyment with all your senses, when you immerse yourself in the nature and the picture-perfect sceneries that Mallorca has to offer. Simply contact us to choose the best itinerary based on your preferences and then we will match your desires and expectations with a hiking route of truly dreamy landscapes!
Flexible schedules, from sunrise to sunset
- Half day: choose from morning or afternoon (From 1 to 4 hours)
- Full day (From 4 to 8 hours)
- Early morning/dawn routes (From 1 to 4 hours in summer time)
- Sunset routes (From 1 to 4 hours)
- Private group, from 1 to 8 people
- On our full day tours, you will also enjoy a wonderful picnic with typical products from the Majorcan gastronomy (Km O)
- Routes along paths with a high natural, cultural, ethnological and landscape value
- Routes through medieval paths, coastal or mountain routes with different grades of difficulty
- Admire the vast Mediterranean biodiversity
- “Pedra en sec” landscapes: a traditional construction technique of dry stone, declared Intangible Cultural World Heritage, by the UNESCO
Day hikes up to a maximum of 8 hours
Prices start from 60€ per person
Full-day tours include a delicious gourmet picnic with typical products from Mallorca
Prices and availability up to the 31 st of December 2022.