The perfect combination, hiking and drinking wine in Mallorca
With the Falco de la Reina Hike & Wine experience, you will enjoy an informative and inspiring scenic hike with a visit to a traditional Mallorcan winery (Celler), where you can delight in a tasting of excellent local wines, marinated with authentic flavours of the land.
- Prices from €130 per person
- Departure from Sóller at 9am, return at 4pm. Estimated time of activity 7 hours. Pick-up from other departure points can be arranged
Hike & Wine Binissalem
7-hour activity from €130 per person
The hike (2 hours)
The Binissalem Hike & Wine tour starts with a walking route with an easy ascent to the top of the Alaró Castle, the most extraordinary rock castle of just three that exist on the island. Once inside the castle, the panoramic views are tremendously spectacular and cover almost the entire island of Mallorca.
Wine (ecological). Bodega Tianna Negre
At the end of the hike, you will continue onto the Tianna Negre winery, where an expert oenologist awaits you. They will explain the processes used to make CO* Binissalem wine, with the different local grape varieties with which they work in this wonderful family winery. The experience culminates in a wine tasting (3-4 wines) accompanied with a delicious assortment of traditional Mallorcan products such as savoury “empanadas” and “cocas”, cheeses and charcuterie, and some typical island deserts to complete this gastronomical experience.
*Certificate of Origin
Hike & Wine Esporles
5-hour activity from €120 per person
The hike (2 hours)
The Esporles Hike & Wine tour begins with the hike to visit the Cor de Jesus, it has an easy ascent along a pilgrim’s path, leading to a viewing platform with stunning panoramic views of the town of Esporles and the mountains, where you can appreciate the whimsical silhouette of a dolphin, which shapes the village. Along the way, you will visit the hermitage of Marístella which is nestled in the leafy holm oak forest of the Fita del Ram mountain.
Wine (ecological). Bodega Es Verger
After the hike, you will continue onto an exclusive and small, family winery Es Verger, where the owner of the winery herself awaits you to introduce and explain the processes used to make organic wines, with the different varieties of local grapes grown on the characteristic terraces of the area. The experience continues with a wine tasting (3-4 wines) accompanied by savoury “cocas” and fresh bread with extra virgin olive oil from the house, with a selection of cheeses.
- Prices from €120 per person
- Departure from Sóller at 9am, return at 2pm. Estimated time of activity 5 hours. Pick-up from other departure points can be arranged.
Highlights of the Hike & Wine tours
- Private groups: 1 to 8 people
- Combines two distinctive experiences in the same tour
- An interpretive hike of approximately 2 hours with panoramic views of the Mallorcan landscape
- Extraordinary local grape variety: Manto Negro, Callet, Gorgollassa or Escurçac as reds, and Moll- Premsal Blanc, Giró Ros or Moscatell de Frontignac as whites, with their corresponding wine tasting
- Complete your wine tasting experience by savouring local gourmet products
A minimum of 18 years of age is required for wine tasting.
Maybe you would also enjoy...
MA10 - Viewpoints & Wine
A minimum of 18 years of age is required for wine tasting
Prices from 120€ per person.
Prices valid up to the 31st of December 2023.