The perfect combination between hiking and wines in Mallorca
(7hr, from € 110 per person)
With Falco de la Reina’s Hike & Wine tour, you will combine an interpretive hiking route to a castle with a visit to a traditional Mallorcan winery (Celler), where you can taste excellent wines, infused with authentic flavours of the island.
Hike & Wine Binissalem
The Hike & Wine Binissalem tour (7hr from Sóller to Sóller), begins with a route on foot, with an easy ascent to the top of the Alaró Castle (2hr return): the castleis on a rocky outcropand is the most extraordinary of the three that exist on the island. Once inside the castle, the spectacular panoramic views reach over almost the entire island of Mallorca.
After the hike, you continue by car to Tianna Negre Winerie, where an expert oenologist awaits you. They will introduce and explain the processes they use to make the wine, together with the different local varieties of grapes with which they work in this lovely family-run winery. The experience continues with a tasting of white, rosé and red wines (6-7 wines) whilst you sample a delicious assortment of Mallorcan products such as empanadas and savoury cocas, cheeses and deli sausages, and to finish some typical island sweets (premium tasting).
- Private group from 1 to 8 people
- Everything included: hike, wine tasting, lunch and transportation
- Combine two emblematic experiences in the same activity
- Extraordinary variety of local grape: Manto negro, Callet, Gorgollassa or Escurçac (red), Moll- Premsal Blanc, Giró Ros or Moscatell de Frontignac (white), with its corresponding wine tasting
- Complete the experience with a taste of local gourmet products
A minimum of 18 years old is required for wine tasting.
For the wine tasting it’s a must to be
at least, 18 years old.
Prices from 110€ per person.
Prices valid up to the 31st of December 2022.