The island of Mallorca, the largest in the Balearic Islands is a brilliant touristic destination in the whole and large Mediterranean map. An excellent candidate to keep in mind for your next vacancy.
Thanks to its beautiful connection with most of the main European cities and with more than 300 days of sun per year, it is the perfect destiny to enjoy a unique holidays. It also has a huge variety of hotels, restaurants, and a unique culture and heritage and it is also an unmatched natural surrounding for the practice of many activities in the open air.
Unique experiences with the best service for an unforgettable trip, this is our main asset.
Let yourself be advised by our expert agents and we will make your dreams come true. Mallorca will become the perfect setting to enjoy the best holidays of your life, whether if you are travelling alone, with your family or your friends, you will have at your disposal the most picturesque and exclusive hotels, and also the most avant-garde outdoor activities in the incredible Serra de Tramuntana.
We can design your own trip, built a designed program or leave it more opened. In any way, we will put all of our effort to create a fully custom made holidays
We expand your horizons:
Our travel consultants will help you to decide where to go and what to do. They know how to obtain the best value for your money and time. From a holidays where you can mix different experiences in full contact with the nature, with the visit to prestigious wineries or meals in the best restaurants in the coast or the mountains. With boat transfers or yacht trips to the most astonishing corners of the Tramuntana coast. You can also enjoy cultural visits to the whole island or just simply relax on a hammock by the swimming pool of an idyllic hotel, reading a good book with the peaceful views of the Mediterranean sea in the background.
“Everything that the poet and the author can dream,George Sand
the nature has created it in this place”
“The most beautiful place in the world”
Phrases written by famous people referring to their stays in the Serra de Tramuntana. We believe that this phrases are very significant describing the amazing coastal mountain range as both of the characters are famous due to their delicacy and rigor in their works. So, we can say that we have at our disposal all the resources to make your dreamed holidays become true, where the nature has created the most beautiful place in the world.
- Unique, private and customized itineraries with innovative experiences VIATGES FALCÓ DE LA REINA on choice with the possibility to include some others on demand.
- Pick up and return transfer from and to the airport in Palma de Mallorca with all the transfers included during your holidays, always on request.
- The accommodation in the finca/hotel booked through VIATGES FALCO DE LA REINA includes breakfast, service and taxes.
- Wide offer of the best hotels, fincas or private houses located in the Serra de Tramuntana.
- Book restaurants on request. (The last minute cancellations may incur some expenses not linked to the travel agency)
- Coordination and assistance during the whole trip.
- The possibility to organize the GR221 Premium trekking route or the different highlighted stages. (The GR221 is a trekking path that connects Andratx with Pollença with a duration of 6-7 days along the entire Serra de Tramuntana.)
- Updates: We have the best contacts in the whole island. Whenever it is possible we will try to offer you complimentary upgrades on hotel rooms, a bottle of Mallorca cava, one of our delicious gourmet KM0 picnics…
- We will try to place attention on every detail in order to make you feel like at home.
Our services do not include:
- Plane ticket.
- Transfers not specified on the final contract.
- Meals not specified in the final contract.
- Passport and visa.
- Personal and travel insurances.
- Tips to any people involved in the travel.
- Rental cars not included in the final contract.
- Any other element specified as “own arrangements”.
- Any other aspect not specified in the final contract of your trip.
Through our contact form. If you are interested in any of our services or if you are a travel agent (no compromises).
Tell us about you:
Everything that we do is strictly private and customized, so, the more we know you, about your needs, wishes or expectations, the best we can customize your trip in Mallorca for you, your family or your friends.
Based in all the information that you may have shared with us, we will design our best proposal that suits to your travel expectations, according to our possibilities. Tell us if you want to change or add any other thing to the initial program.
Booking confirmation and payments:
Once you agree with your itinerary, we need you to pay in advance for the 25% of the total value of your trip as a deposit for the accommodation and other services. Once all the services are confirmed, we will send you the confirmation of your booking with the final itinerary and the contract to be signed.
The rest of the payment (75% of the total value) is needed to be paid, at last, 20 days in advance of your trip in order to conclude all the reservations. Once in the island you will get the final documents related to your trip.
For late bookings, with less than 20 days, we will do all that it is in our hands in order to accelerate all the reservations so you can enjoy your best holidays and you will get all the final documents once you arrive at the island.
During your stay in Mallorca:
We are and we live in the Serra de Tramuntana, so, during your holidays in Mallorca, you will have at your disposal a local companion in order to help you for anything that you may need.
We love to receive your comments and photos!
Please send us your wishes and suggestions and we will make your dreams come true.