Discover the best routes in the island
Walk with an expert local guide along one of the best trekking routes available at the Serra de Tramuntana, a unique and natural environment, recognized by the UNESCO as World Heritage.
During the excursion, we will find the north coast of Mallorca, a place with a vast Mediterranean biodiversity and unique landscapes.
Our guides will put all their experience at your disposal and they will share with you their knowledge about the places that you will be finding along the route. You will learn history, facts and figures, traditions, nature science… of all the places where your steps take to.
Through this fully customized experience, you will deeply enjoy with all your senses the nature that just Mallorca can offer to you.
Flexible schedules, from sunrise to sunset:
- Half day on choose, morning or afternoon (From 1 to 4h)
- Full day (From 4 to 8 hours)
- Early morning/dawn routes (From 1 to 4 hours)
- Sunset routes (From 1 to 4 hours)
- Also, on our full day tours, you will also enjoy a wonderful picnic with typical products from the Majorcan gastronomy
- Routes along paths with a high cultural, ethnological and landscaped value.
- Routes through medieval paths, coastal routes or mountain treks with different grades of difficulty.
- Admire the vast Mediterranean biodiversity.
- “Pedra en sec” landscapes, a typical construction technique declared World Heritage by the UNESCO
Routes up to a maximum of 8 hours
Prices from 60€ per person
In full day tours, we include a deliciosu picnic gourment with typiical products from Mallorca
Prices and availability up to the 31st of december 2020.