Tramuntana Hike & Boat, relax with the Mediterranean breeze after your walk
(flexible shedules, from € 120 per person)
Tramuntana Hike & Boat by land and sea. A unique excursion that combines two different experiences
We will start a walking route along the extremely beautiful coastline within the surroundings of the Serra de Tramuntana, and later a magnificent boat ride on a luxury private boat to admire the spectacular landscapes of the northern coast of Mallorca as we return to our starting point (Port of Sóller)
The perfect combination!
Would you like to enjoy a relaxing time with the gentle lapping of the waves whilst you rest from your walk? All this with the giant cliffs that run along the 90km of the Serra de Tramuntana coast as your backdrop.
The entire north coast
Locations such as Tuent, Sa Calobra, Cala Deià, s’Estaca, na Foradada, the Valldemossa Port, Sant Elm or Cala Sant Vicenç are waiting for you to enjoy a unique experience.
Highlights of the Tramuntana Hike & Boat tour
- Private group from 1 to 8 people
- Two different activities mixed in a unique experience
- Discover the different ecosystems of the Serra de Tramuntana
- Pick up from all the docks of the Tramuntana coast
- Includes a luxurious private boat ride
- Possibility to enjoy a delicious Majorcan picnic (Km 0)
The tour is offered with the possibility to enjoy an excellent picnic with majorcan products.
Prices from 120€ per person
Prices and availability up to the 31st of October 2022.